• BCAAs are especially important for bodybuilders since they comprise a large percentage of the amino acid composition of muscle.**
• BCAAs are also the only aminos that are directly metabolized in the muscle as opposed to the liver.
• Provides dual benefits since BCAAs can be used to build protein or broken down in muscle to supply a direct source of energy.* *
• BCAAs provide muscle nitrogen support for a variety of metabolic functions, which can be especially important during heavy training.* *
• Enhanced with high potency Vitamin B-6, which plays an essential role in BCAA metabolism for optimal usage.**
120 rapid-release softgels.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 4 Softgels
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving%Daily Value
- Vitamin E 8 IU27%
- (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)
- Vitamin B-6 16 mg800%
- (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)
- L-Leucine 1,200 mg (1.2 g) **
- L-Isoleucine 500 mg **
- L-Valine 500 mg **
- **Daily Value not established.