Maximum Strength Digest-13 Multi-Enzyme
• Help absorb more nutrients
• Less irritation and inflammation
• Support lining of the gut
• Support immune system**
• Helps digest protein
• Best Seller!
• Coated for Easy swallowing
• Spectrum blend of enzymes
Contains 60 Caplets.
- Supplement Facts
- Serving Size 2 Caplets
- Servings Per Container 30
- Amount Per Serving%Daily Value
- Calcium 150 mg12%
- (as Dicalcium Phosphate)
- Phosphorus 116 mg12%
- (as Dicalcuim Phosphate)
- Sodium 10 mg<1%
- Enzyme Blend 1,010 mg (1.01 g) **
- Betaine Hydrochloride 400 mg **
- Amylase (1000 DU/g) 200 mg **
- Papain (2000 PU/mg) 100 mg **
- Bromelain (600 GDU/g) 100 mg **
- Pancreatin 50 mg **
- (Protease 100 USP units/mg **
- ; Amylase 100 USP units/mg
- ; Lipase 8 USP units/mg).
- Peppermint 50 mg **
- (Mentha Piperita) (leaf)
- Lipase 50 mg **
- (8 USP units/mg)
- Protease 30 mg **
- (16000 USP units/mg)
- Pepsin 20 mg **
- (3000 FCC units/mg)
- Cellulase 10 mg **
- **Daily Value not established.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/fact-sheets/lead-and-lead-compounds.
TIPS AND TRICKS
A. As you age the amount of digestive enzymes your body produces decreases making it more difficult to digest your food. So you end up with symptoms like excessive belching, bloating, and gas. Some people recommend taking digestive enzyme supplements with a heavy meal notably reduced gas and bloating.
Q. When should you take digestive enzymes?
A. It’s best to take them before a meal, but not longer than 30 minutes before so they remain active in your stomach during the digestive process.
Q. Why are digestive enzyme important?
A. Digestive Enzyme helps us digest our food by breaking down protein, fats and carbohydrates into smaller pieces so that they can be absorbed.