Maximum Strength Opti Gold®
Why Maximum Strength Opti Gold?
- Delivers six powerful nutrients that support healthy, clear vision, near and far, with more Lutein, Zeaxanthin and Bilberry Extract than our classic formula
- Promotes faster glare recovery
- Delivers antioxidants to protect eyes from ultraviolet rays from the sun, computer screens, or fluorescent lights
- Fosters greater sensitivity to contrasts
- Enhances quality of vision
- Protects rods and cones from light damage
- Supports the health of the eye, retina, and macula
- Acts as an “ocular housekeeper” helping to eliminate debris in the retina
- You want the absolute best support for your vision and eyes
Daily Hidden Vision Risks
Why are your eyes at risk, every day? Just take a look at how many things can harm your eyes…
- Too much sugar
- Nutritional deficiencies
- High blood pressure
- UV Rays
- Cigarette smoke
- High fat intake
- Blue light
- Poor diet
- High LDL cholesterol
- Air toxins
- Lack of exercise
- Alcohol consumption
- Excessive sunlight
Despite these risk factors, you can now give your eyes superior protection and nutritional support with Maximum Strength Opti Gold®. It’s the best, most potent eye health supplement we offer.
MORE Lutein – Now with a Generous 20 mg. of FloraGLO® Lutein
You’ve probably already heard about the importance of lutein for vision, so our Maximum Strength includes a generous dose of it. But we don’t use ordinary lutein. We use FloraGLO® lutein because it’s a special, patented, absorbable form of lutein your body can actually use. Cheaper forms pass right through your body with little to no effect. Plus, FloraGLO® brand lutein is chemically identical to the lutein found in leafy, green vegetables and the same type of lutein used in major clinical studies.1
Based on only 10 mg./day FloraGLO® lutein has been clinically shown to…
- Improve recognition and differentiation of objects in dim light
- Help protect the eye from blue light
- Naturally filter blue light to help reduce glare
- Help reduce the blinding effects of glare
- Increase macular pigment optical density (MPOD)
But Maximum Strength Opti Gold® takes it a step further to deliver an impressive 20 mg. to give your eyes even greater, more potent nutritional support.
How Much Leafy, Green Vegetables Do You Need to Eat to Get Sufficient Lutein?
As mentioned above, it’s recommended you get 10 mg. of lutein to keep your eyes protected and healthy. Since your body does not make lutein on its own, you must obtain it from your diet or from supplementation. In order to get it from your diet, you’d need to eat…
- 2½ cups raw spinach
- 4½ cups canned green peas
- 6¼ cups cooked broccoli
- 7½ cups raw romaine lettuce
- 12½ cups cooked green beans
As you can see, it can be difficult to get all the lutein you need from diet alone. In fact, half of Americans get ONLY 1-2 mg. of lutein each day, a fraction of the amount needed to replenish the lutein levels in your eyes.
Lutein Levels Naturally Decrease with Age
Although you are born with protective lutein pigment in your eye, these levels begin to slowly decrease as you age. It’s important to replenish your lutein levels daily to protect you eyes from damaging blue light from the sun, indoor lighting and even computer monitors. Like a pair of internal sunglasses lutein even goes one step better because many sunglasses can’t filter blue light which is more harmful for your eyes than UVA or UVB rays.2 Lutein keeps your eyes protected 24/7.
- Flora GLO® is the most researched lutein brand and is clinically proven to increase lutein levels in the eye giving you optimal protection.
- FloraGLO® goes to work where it is needed – in your eyes. It is clinically proven to be absorbed by your body so your eyes get the lutein benefits promised on the label.
Protect Your Eyes with More Zeaxanthin, More Bilberry Extract and Additional Vision Supporters
Along with lutein, zeaxanthin is the only other pigment compound found in your retinas. Zeaxanthin is concentrated in the lenses of your eyes, and having enough of it shields them from the most damaging portion of the light spectrum from the sun, computer monitors, TV screens, and fluorescent lights.
Even if Maximum Strength Opti Gold® included only FloraGLO® lutein and Zeaxanthin, it would be a fantastic eye health supplement formula, but you also get four other nutritional power boosters including more Bilberry Extract plus Vitamin A, Taurine, and Alpha Lipoic Acid. Combined, this winning blend helps keep your vision healthy today and tomorrow… guaranteed!
Maximum Strength Opti Gold Customer Highlights
- Price – “I had been using your regular Opti Gold, but when Maximum Strength Opti Gold went on sale, I purchased it. So glad I did!”
Compare and See for Yourself
|FloraGLO® lutein – patented lutein that’s the most absorbable; increases density of macula pigment.||20 mg.||2 mg. lutein esters||5 mg. lutein esters|
|Zeaxanthin – shields the macula where greatest protection is needed.||2 mg||None||None|
|Vitamin A – Antioxidant that supports eye health.||3,000 mcg||1,000 IU||None|
|Taurine – Amino acid that plays a role in overall health and vision.||200 mg.||None||None|
|Bilberry 4:1 Extract – Traditional herb for ocular health.||120 mg.||None||None|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid – Universal antioxidant that protects from free radicals.||25 mg.||None||None|
FloraGLO® is a registered trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc.
1. Based on the results of a national syndicated report among physicians who address eye health – March 2009-March 2010 (USA data)
2. Pitts DG, Cullen AP and Hacker P (1977) Ocular effects of ultraviolet radiation from 295-365nm. Invest Ophthal VIS SCI 16:932-939
3. Based on the results of the National Disease and Therapeutic Index syndicated report among physicians who recommend a dietary supplement with lutein for eye health – Sept. 2009-Sept. 2010 (USA data)
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.|