Probiotic 10 Vitamins
Probiotic 10 is our best selling nutritional supplement that supplies the right kind of bacteria to your belly. As one of our top sellers, this product aids digestive wellness by helping the digestive system maintain a healthy balance of intestinal flora and supporting the function of a healthy immune system.
- There are more than 400 species of bacteria that live in the gastrointestinal tract, maintaining the best bacteria is essential to supporting good health.
- Probiotic 10 is different from most probiotics in that it contains 10 live culture probiotic organisms for digestive balance, instead of just one or two. The more strains contained in the probiotic, the more beneficial it is to the body.
- Can aid with digestion! Helpful to those suffering from bloating, indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, GERD, and more.
- Important for a healthy immune system, as bad gut health can lead to the development of colds, flus, viruses, among other ailments. Over 70% of the immune system lives in the intestines!
- Rapid release capsules
- Gluten Free
- Serving Size 2 Capsules
- Servings Per Container 150
- Amount Per Serving / Percent Daily Value
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend53.58 mg **
- Which contains 20 Billion Live Cultures+
- Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis
- Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus casei
- Inulin200 mg **
- **Daily Value not established.
- + 20 billion active cultures per serving guaranteed at time of manufacture
TIPS AND TRICKS
Tip: Make sure to take probiotics when you are prescribed an antibiotic to help replenish the healthy bacteria in your body!
Tip: Being that the bacteria inside are live cultures, it is beneficial to keep refrigerated once opened.
Q. Is it OK to take a probiotic daily?
A. Absolutely! Your body will thank you for that. Probiotics are living microorganisms (the good ones) that when you digest will find a home in your gut. Probiotics, being alive, can also die off – this can happen from poor eating habits, antibiotic usage, bodily toxins, or just as simple as a poor digestive system. Taking a daily supplement of probiotics helps ensure that you are proliferating the good bacteria back in your system. A good balance in your gut is beneficial to your body’s ability to digest and absorb nutrients in your food and also has a positive impact on your immune system.
Q. Do probiotics make you poop a lot?
A. Not necessarily, unless you really want them to! Probiotics definitely can help move along waste in your digestive tract, but it is not the same as taking a laxative. Some people have found that if, in the first two weeks of taking a probiotic, you experience diarrhea or frequent bowel movements they should taper off once your body gets adjusted to the probiotic. There are some probiotics that are high potency and contain specific bacteria that is helpful for colon health and all the lovely things that go along with that! If you find your probiotic is producing unusual or uncomfortable results, stop taking it and call your doctor.
Q: How do you know if a probiotic is working?
A: The main signs of your probiotic being effective is better digestive health and bowel movements and better immunity (fewer sicknesses).
Q: How many do I have to take?
A: For maximum potency and benefit, the serving size is 2 capsules per day, best taken with a meal.
Q: How is this different from Probiotic Acidophilus?
A: Acidophilus is just one strain of probiotic, which is included in the Probiotic 10, but this has 9 additional different strains to give your gut the widest variety of bacteria for optimal health.
WHOLE FOOD SOURCES
Probiotics can be found in the following foods: