Benefits of Thyroid Complete™:
- Enhanced, premium formula provides thyroid supporters
- Now with Panax ginseng extract, Schisandra chinensis and Ashwagandha for additional thyroid support
- Fosters healthy adrenal health, energy, metabolism and mental performance
- Works to stimulate thyroidal activity
- Offers an ingredient that’s been found to support healthy T3 and T4 levels already in the normal range
- Supports healthy weight, mood, body temperature, energy, digestion, cardiovascular system, hair, nails, and more
Just Take a Look at All the Functions Your Thyroid is Involved In:
Many experts believe that your thyroid can be the source of many hidden health concerns. Surprising news now reveals that certain foods in our modern diet many contribute to overall thyroid health. Could your thyroid be the reason you’re not feeling up to par?…Why you’re hot/cold?…Why you’re struggling with extra pounds?
Thyroid Issues Often Overlooked, Yet Common
Although the thyroid weighs only about one ounce, it’s got a big job. Your thyroid affects just about every cell in your body, from your hair follicles to your toenails and everything in between. Yet thyroid issues are often overlooked because they can easily be mistaken for something else, so you may never get to the root cause of your health concern. Recently there have been some discoveries that certain herbs and nutrients can help support this important gland better than ever.
Three Additional Ingredients for Additional Support
We’ve taken our popular formula, Thyroid Complex, and made it even stronger for those who want the most potent thyroid formula we offer. Our Thyroid Complete offers three additional ingredients for additional support…
- Panax ginseng extract (standardized for 70% ginsenosides) Supports healthy T3 and T4 levels already in the normal range and also encourages mental alertness, strength and stamina.
- Schisandra chinensis Fosters adrenal health and promotes hormonal balance, fosters energy, healthy metabolism and mental performance. Schisandra also combats environmental, physical and mental stress to keep you feeling great.
- Ashwagandha powder (Withania somnifera). Works to stimulate thyroidal activity and delivers antioxidants to combat free radicals.
Ingredients to Nutritionally Support Your Thyroid
The ingredients in Thyroid Complete support the healthy metabolism of the TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) and provide beneficial antioxidants to nutritionally support total thyroid health. With each daily dose, you get…
- Panax ginseng extract 200 mg. (standardized for 70% ginsenosides) Supports healthy T3 and T4 levels already in the normal range.
- Schisandra chinensis 200 mg. Fosters adrenal health and promotes hormonal balance.
- Ashwagandha powder 200 mg. (Withania somnifera). Works to stimulate thyroidal activity.
- Iodine 190 mcg. This trace mineral is essential for healthy thyroid function, yet with the reduction in salt intake, it’s estimated that millions of Americans are lacking it. Iodine is required for normal thyroid hormone synthesis, function and metabolism. (1)
- Selenium 100 mcg. A critical mineral for healthy thyroid function, selenium also promotes healthy skin and hair. Inadequate supply of selenium and iodine alters thyroid hormone metabolism which can create an environment for thyroid issues. (2)
Zinc 25 mg. Essential for healthy thyroid metabolism
- Copper 1.5 mg. Copper combines with certain proteins to help a number of body functions, including energy.
- Vitamins B1 50 mg., B2 25 mg., B3 50 mg., B6 100 mg., B12 100 mcg. These vitamins are involved in several processes including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. In addition they boost energy, ease stress and fight fatigue.
- L-Tyrosine 100 mg. This amino acid plays a role in thyroid hormone production while also helping boost mental and physical stamina.
- Magnesium 310 mg. The fourth most abundant mineral in the human body, magnesium is involved in bone and mineral metabolism.
- Manganese 10 mg. Manganese is involved in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism.
No milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts or soybean. Use our thyroid support supplement in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet & exercise plan.
1. Triggiani V., et.al. Role of iodine, selenium and other micronutrients in thyroid function and disorders. Endcor Metab Imm Disord Drug Targets. 2009 Sep:9(3): 277-94
2. Kohrle J., Selenium and the control of thyroid hormone metabolism. Thyroid. 2005: Aug:15(8):841-53.